Use these discussion starters to get an Internet safety conversation going with your children. The more often you talk to them about online safety, the easier it will get, so don’t get discouraged if they don’t respond immediately!
- Why do you think people cyberbully?
- How does your school deal with cyberbullying?
- Have you ever sent a mean message because you were upset?
- What would you do if someone created a mean, fake profile for you or one of your friends?
- How can you stop yourself from being cyberbullied?
- Who would you talk to if it happened to you?