Summer is in full swing so we want to take this opportunity to remind everyone about the golf cart laws for the State of South Carolina:
• The driver must be at least 16 and have a valid driver’s license.
• Golf Cart must be insured.
• Must be registered with the DMV, and have permit.
• Operate on a secondary road where posted speed limit is35mph or less and within 4 miles of registered address.
• Can only cross a primary road to get to another secondaryroad.
• Can only operate during daylight hours, regardless of whetheror not the Golf Cart has lights installed.